COME AND EXPERIENCE LEV’s B and B,
with friendly personal attention, and many extras to enhance your stay...
I offer simple B&B in my guest room – please call or email for details:
Tel: +44 (0) 1309 671411 email = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reasonable room rates – £30 /night (single occupancy) £45/night (couple). Longer stays ( up to 7 days ) discounted.
- Comfortable double room on ground floor. Private washroom / toilet for guests. Shared shower/bathroom upstairs.
- Quiet, location at the end of a suburban cul de sac, … very peaceful for meditation or solitude.
Use of my private Meditation Room can be arranged.
- Short walk to Findhorn Foundation Cluny Hill campus ; 5 min. drive to FF Park campus.
- French and also some Japanese spoken.
- I can collect guests from train station, airports ( Inverness , Aberdeen, or Edinburgh)
- DIY breakfast – have the flexibility of eating when you want with food provided, relax in your holiday rhythm.
Special diets catered for if you let me know in advance, eg non-dairy, or gluten-free.
- Spacious, warm and sunny modern house, with use of large secluded garden for relaxing if you wish.
Next to fields and countryside, traffic-free.
- 10-15 minute walk from shops, restaurants, library, banks etc, in Forres High Street.
Bus-stop to Forres / Findhorn is less than 1 minute walk from my B and B.
- Free Wifi.
- Evening meals available at local pub, 3 minute walk.
SOME COMMENTS FROM MY B&B GUESTS……...
Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality and making me feel very welcome and comfortable. Every room has a special touch, which I loved. Although I only stayed for one night, I truly enjoyed my stay here and talked to Lev-san about many things……. Satoko, Japan ; 18.7.14
I very much enjoyed my stay – Lev is warm, welcoming, easy to talk to and generous with his time and knowledge. I hope to be back for a massage..Namaste ! Melanie, Canadian First Nation ; 09.08.14
It was a very happy time for me to come here, like a year-end gift. I was very relaxed in this house with Lev, safe and peaceful. Every room is clean and warm with fresh air and good energy! And your massage each day deeply worked inside of me…thank you for all ! I want to come back again.. Yoko, Japan ; 26.12.14
Thank you Lev, for a very lovely welcome. It was a true AirBnB experience, we felt at home and relaxed. A special thank you for my Holistic Massage - it was what I needed and amazing! An ideal location for the traveller, to Findhorn Community particularly. Highly recommended to others. Lorraine and Joe, Australia ; 03.08.15
From your first mail I felt you were looking after me..you picked me up at the train station, showed and explained everything to me. My breakfast was marvellous, and you and your house are really welcoming in a traditional way. Sylvia, Austria ; 10.08.15
I instantly felt at home. Lev was very kind, we had good chats, and he has a cosy place. It was a nice welcome from Findhorn to begin the Experience Week.. Thank you Lev . Beatriz, Brazil ; 18.03.16
Just say YES to an amazing experience. Love the vibe here in Lev’s house ! Big trees and daffodils rock – so does Lev ! One thousand thank-yous ! Jeanine, USA ; 07.05.16
A beautiful and peaceful place, I really loved it and it felt like a home Lev. Thanks ! You’re so deep, and I am grateful about my stay here and for meeting you ! Blessings.. Gabriela, Costa Rica ; 20.-5.16
Lev, words do not convey how much our time with you was beautiful.......the attention, flexibility, the giant trees, the bikeride, the healing massage, the stories and knowledge….
All count as major blessings in our lives’journey Thank you! Juniper and Mariasha, USA ;16.10.16
Relaxing and recreational opportunities during your stay...
- Holistic Healing Massage available onsite for guests in my treatment room ; I am a professionally qualified massage teacher / therapist, with over 20 years experience.
- EXPLORING WITH LEV: Personalised Guided Tours available by car, from a Scotsman with local knowledge - to nearby castles, spiritual/ancestral places/ancient Pictish carved stones , mountain hikes, battle sites, organic whisky distillery , "off-the-beaten track" magical nature spots, rivers , forests....
- Free use of woman's bike is available for guests exploring on their own.
- Neighbourhood rural walks – 5 minutes from woods, moorland, etc.
Also 5 minutes by car/bus from Findhorn Bay and beach.
- Forres Golf course is 5 minutes drive away : Day memberships available.
- Jogging trails in Cluny Hill woods - a few minutes away.
I look forward to hosting you during your stay in sunny Moray!